About Amanda Harrington New Skin Body Advanced Glycolic Body Scrub
Prepare skin for tanning with this exfoliating and perfecting body scrub.
Made with biodegradable castor beads, and glycolic (a potent AHA), it effectively removes dead skin cells, softens dry skin and creates a smooth canvas for applying a sunless tan. Ideal for use once or twice a week prior to applying fake tan, it's also infused with aloe vera to keep skin refreshed and soothed.
- Polishes and exfoliates skin
- Prepares skin for tanning
- Helps remove fake tan
- Refreshes and soothes the skin
- Vegan friendly
How to use Amanda Harrington New Skin Body Advanced Glycolic Body Scrub
- Massage onto wet skin
- Use large sweeping motions to exfoliate
- Concentrate on drier areas such as knees and elbows
- Rinse thoroughly and pat dry
- Use once or twice a week in preparation for tanning
- As this products contains AHA, it's recommended sunscreen after use for the first day
About Amanda Harrington
After 10 years of research and development, Amanda Harrington was founded by professional body artist who goes by the same name. Through her experience working within the makeup and film industry, she noticed a gap in the market for customisable bronzing products, and then went onto to create this innovative, sunless tanning brand.