About Alpha H Liquid Gold Ultimate Perfecting Mask
Reveal a smoother, plumper complexion that's glowing with health with Alpha H's Ultimate Perfecting Mask. Containing star ingredients, glycolic and lactic acids, this potent blend instantly transforms dry, tired and ageing skin for the Liquid Gold effect in minutes.
This revoultionary mask is the ideal alternative to more invasive salon procedures, such as chemical peels and micro needling, speeding up skin regeneration and providing intense hydration to leave skin looking more youthful, radiant and firm.
How It Works
- Glycolic acid - removes dead skin cells while speeding up the cell renewal and collagen production process revealing new, brighter, healthier skin.
- Lactic acid - smoothes, hydrates and softens for a more even skin texture.
- Shea butter - rich in fatty acids, shea butter restores nutrients as it conditions helping to create super soft, healthy skin.
- Mango seed butter - has anti-oxidant properties helping to protect the skin from environmental aggressors than can cause premature ageing.
- Fision hydrate - a deeply hydrating complex, fision hydrate contains hyaluronic acid which infuses the skin with moisture, having a plumping effect.
- Tazman pepper - extracted from Tasmanian pepper fruit, tazman pepper has been added for its soothing properties helping to reduce and calm tingling and inflammation.
- Relipidium - supports the skin natural protective barrier.
- Fine lines and deep wrinkles
- Sun damage
- Enlarged pores
- Collagen-poor skin
- Improves the appearance of scarring
- Dry skin
- Dull and tired complexions.
Directions for Use
Once a week, after cleansing, apply a thin layer to dry skin, avoiding the eye and lip areas. You’ll feel a tingling sensation to indicate the peel is active. Leave on for a maximum of 10 minutes then remove with lots of warm water or a warm damp face cloth. Do not remove with hot water or use the mask whilst in the bath.
Make sure you protect that lovely new skin by wearing a daily SPF protection.
If your skin is sensitive patch test first, then add the mask gradually to your homecare routine. Begin by applying for 3-5 minutes before building up to a full 10-minute application.