About Guam Anti Stretch-Mark Treatment Cream
A non-greasy and easily absorbed body cream that reduces the appearance of already existing stretch marks, whilst protecting against further formations. GUAM Chlorella Vulgaris Green seaweed and Marine Spring Water help to prevent stretch mark formation by replenishing the skin’s hydration levels, thereby helping to give the skin optimum elasticity. This also helps to reduces the visibility of existing stretch marks.
Suitable for use during pregnancy and after breast surgery.
- Reduces the appearance of stretchmarks
- Ideal for use on the breasts, thighs and stomach
- Can reduce the appearance of older purple stretchmarks
- Stimulates collagen and elastin
How to use Guam Anti Stretch-Mark Treatment Cream
- Apply liberally to areas prone to cellulite
- Gently massage until fully absorbed
- Avoid rubbing
- Can be used morning and evening
Ethically sourced - Guam is ethically hand harvested every May and left to dry on the shores throughout the summer.
Eco friendly - Guam is allocated a quota of the amount of seaweed allowed to harvest each year in order to protect the environment (government guidelines)
Vegan & Natural - Guam seaweed is harvested from non-contaminated waters. These waters are controlled to avoid contamination.
· Guam seaweed for detox/ eliminate water retention is naturally draining.
· Guam Seaweed for cellulite naturally work in the sub-cutaneous level of the skin targeting the root cause.
· Guam Seaweed for slimming has the added GUAM Far Infrared Ray technology to dissolve fat as far as 3cm deep into the skin.
Ingredients in Guam Anti Stretch-Mark Treatment CreamWater, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propanediol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Triethylhexanoin, Myristyl Alcohol, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Caprylyl Methicone, Cetearyl Glucoside, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sea Water, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Citric Acid, Hydrolyzed Glycerides, Nylon-12, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Sodium Phytate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Algae Extract, Citronellol, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Eugenol, Propylene Glycol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate.
Guam Anti Stretch-Mark Treatment Cream Reviews
Good product. Smells nice. Stretches started to disappear within one week. Do recommend
this firm is simply the best ! a great product, as usual