About Korres Wild Rose Night-Brightening Sleeping Facial
Previously known as Korres Wild Rose Vitamin C Sleeping Facial.
Ideal for tackling uneven skin tone, dark spots and lack lustre skin, this overnight facial melts weightlessly into the skin and works whilst you sleep. Formulated with wild rose oil, super vitamin C and hyaluronic acid, it helps to smooth, refine and brighten, to reveal a more luminous complexion. This unique facial in a jar has a unique luxurious soufflé texture that melts into skin; and with a rich fatty acid formula it helps make skin feel softer, look visibly more radiant and plumps. By combining wild rose and super vitamin C, it both moisturises and brightens even the dullest of skin
- Improves skin texture
- Reduces appearance of fine lines and expression lines
- Improves skin moisturisation and elasticity
- Diminishes the appearance of dark spots, skin discolouration and pigmentation
- Smooths and evens out skin tone
- Protects skin against dehydration
- Reveals a radiant complexion.
What are the benefits of Wild Rose Oil?
Known to sooth an harmonise, wild rose oil is packed with moisturising properties that help to infuse the skin with hydration and a pillowy plumpness, transforming dull and tired complexions. Suitable for even the most sensitive skin types, wild rose oil has anti-inflammatory agents which are ideal for anyone suffering with sensitive skin, and it's nourishing, comforting scent is also thought to provoke a sense of well being.
What are the benefits of Vitamin C?
With 9 x more vitamin C than an orange, this powerful ingredient imparts brightness and radiance as well as demonstrating significant repairing activity to skin colour disorders. Whilst it's best known for tackling pigmentation, it can also help boost natural collagen production, which results in smoother, more plumper skin. Vitamin C is also known for effectively reducing the damaging effects of free radicals and UV radiation.
How to use Korres Wild Rose Night-Brightening Sleeping Facial
- Apply to clean skin in the evening
- Gently massage into face and neck, avoiding the eye area
- Start from the center of the face, moving outwards
- Leave on overnight
- Rinse thoroughly the following morning