About Trilogy Rosehip Oil
This award winning certified organic Rosehip Oil contains nutrients your skin needs to achieve and maintain optimum health. Including 80% of essential fatty acids (oleic, linoleic and linolenic) these combine with antioxidants to deeply hydrate and diminish discoloration.
Trilogy Rosehip Oil is an excellent skin moisturiser, with an ultra-fine consistency and no preservatives, colours or fragrances. It absorbs instantly, leaving no oil residue and is suitable for all skin types as well as mother and baby. It can also help to improve the appearance of scars, stretchmarks and acne scarring. One of the Antioxidant used is Lycopene which is found in tomatoes and can help to reduce inflammation.
Key Benefits Of Using Rosehip Oil
Rosehip oil is well known in the skincare world for its extremely nourishing qualities and has multiple benefits for your skin, from pigmentation to anti-ageing, leaving you with a rejuvenated and healthy complexion.
- Hydrates and moisturises - Keeping skin soft and supple, even combatting the effects of extreme weather conditions
- Natural, gentle exfoliation - Rosehip oil contains high levels of vitamin A (retinol) and vitamin C which encourages natural exfoliation by boosting cell turnover and regeneration
- Helps reduce inflammation and calm skin irritations caused by concerns such as rosacea, psoriasis, eczema and dermatitis
- Helps reduce pigmentation and dark spots on the skin - Sun exposure, pregnancy, menopause, chemotherapy and even birth control drugs can all cause unwanted pigmentation that rosehip oil can help reverse
- Diminishes the appearance of scars, fine lines and crow's feet
- Can help regain the skin's elasticity for younger looking skin
Directions For Use
Massage 2-3 drops into cleansed skin on face, neck and/or body. Use morning and night. May be used alone or in conjunction with your favourite Trilogy moisturising product.