About Alpha H Liquid Gold Resurfacing Cleansing Cream
Refresh and invigorate your complexion with this luxurious cream cleanser that does so much more than cleanse. The clever formulation purifies and primes by removing dead cells, impurities and pollution particles whilst reducing the appearance of fine lines, sun damage and pore size.
How It Works
A combination of hydroxy acids from milk and sugarcane gently exfoliate without abrasion by working to breakdown the adhesive bonds holding dead skin cells together. At the same time cell renewal is stimulated thanks to Australian caviar lime, rich in natural citric acids, to reveal a brighter, more radiant complexion.
- Cleanses, tones and removes makeup
- Resurfaces and boosts the skin's hydration level
- Stimulates cell renewal, improving elasticity and firmness
- Gently exfoliates and brightens without abrasion
- Reduces the appearance of open pores and breakouts
- Improves fine lines, wrinkles, discolouration and sun damage
- Minimise ingrown hairs
- Enhances the effectiveness of other skincare products, such as serums, moisturisers as they can absorb more easily
- Primes the skin allowing makeup to glide on flawlessly
- Can be used as a mask by leaving to work for 3-5 minutes before rinsing.
Apply a small amount and massage over dry skin, avoiding the immediate eye area. Add a few drops of warm water to create a rich creamy emulsion. Continue to massage then rinse off with lots of warm water or a warm, damp face cloth. The product should be used in conjunction with daily SPF protection.
If your skin is more resistant or coarsened you can use it daily. If your skin is more delicate starts by using it twice a week.
Tip 1: Try using it as a 3-5 minute “fast mask”.
Tip 2: A tip for the guys, use this as your shaving cream.
Ingredients in Alpha H Liquid Gold Resurfacing Cleansing Cream
Aqua (Water), Butylene glycol, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Glycol Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol (Cetostearyl Alcohol), Decyl glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, Potassium Hydroxide, PEG 100 Stearate, Propanediol, Stearic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii butter (Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter), Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Parfum (Fragrance), Microcitrus Australasica Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract), Hyaluronic Acid, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, alpha-isomethyl Ionone.
Alpha H Liquid Gold Resurfacing Cleansing Cream Reviews