About Alpha H Vitamin Serum Kit
A collection of four high-dosage vitamin serums for tailor made skincare solutions at home. Skincare needs are often changing thanks to lifestyle factors including stress, diet and environment; the Alpha H Vitamin Profiling Collection allows you to switch up your skincare routine to suit the complexion's needs at any given time.
Anti-ageing vitamin A is ideal for rebuilding the elasticity of the skin while fighting wrinkles. Moisture-building vitamin B is for when the skin needs a boost of hydration, at times of peak skin stress. Clarifying vitamin C refreshes dull, sun damaged skin, and repairing vitamin E is an emergency skin treatment for an aggravated, reddened complexion.
The vitamin serums are not designed to be blended; use them individually in your routine for best results. Vitamin A serum is only recommended for use at night and is not recommended for use during pregnancy.
- Vitamin A for Authentic Ageing - 15ml
- Vitamin B for Building Moisture - 15ml
- Vitamin C for Collagen and Clarity - 15ml
- Vitamin E for Emergency Care - 15ml
As an example, this is how the vitamins can work together for a tailored skincare regimen:
- For oily/acne-prone skin = Use the Vitamin B in the morning, and Vitamin A at night
- For dehydrated/dry/capillary damage = Use Vitamin B in the morning, and Vitamin E at night
- For normal skin/age prevention = Use Vitamin C in the morning, and Vitamin B at night
- For uneven skin tone/pigmentation/dull skin = Use Vitamin B in the morning, and Vitamin C at night
- For fine lines/wrinkles/crows feet/large pores/pigmentation = Use Vitamin C in the morning, and Vitamin A at night.
After self-prescribing your preferred vitamin serum, apply 3-4 drops to clean, dry skin using upward, circular motions over the face, neck and décolletage.