About Emma Hardie Moringa Balm Duo
This award winning cleansing balm from Emma Hardie provides perfectly balanced daily cleansing for skin that craves clean, now available as a duo with a 20% saving!
The lightweight balm transforms into a cleansing milk which melts into your skin to lift away dirt, grime and impurities, including stubborn make-up, leaving your skin feeling cleansed, hydrated, smooth and supple; never tight. With its purifying and botanical properties, it effortlessly breaks down impurities, refines, re-balances and hydrates the skin, making it ideal for all skin types, even those with oily skin. Loved by beauty editors, bloggers and skincare addicts, it's an absolute hero product, with its unique texture it lifts away daily grime, decongests and promotes dewiness; what more could you want?
- Contains 2 x 100ml duo - saving $18.00!
- Lightweight balm texture
- Suitable for all skin types, including oily
- Removes all traces of impurities, even waterproof mascara
- Leaves skin radiant and refreshed
Benefits of Moringa seed extract
Moringa is a plant native to the sub-Himalayan areas of Asia and has long been used in medicine for its antioxidant properties. The Moringa seed extract has been combined with wild sea fennel and vitamin E extracts, to create a formula that helps to balance the skin, hydrate, moisturise and reduce the appearance of open pores.
Sweey orange, neroli and mandarin invigorate and rejuvenate the skin, while the extracts of jasmine, rose, and earthy cedarwood soothe and recondition, making this cleansing balm ideal for dull, dehydrated and in particular, mature skin types.
The rich, super-emollient formula isn't just an effective cleanser - this wonder balm can also be used on all areas of the body with dry skin, including knees, elbows and lips. It also doubles as a soothing mask, just leave on the complexion for 10 minutes before removing with the cloth.
How to use Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm Duo
- Use morning and evening
- Apply a small amount to fingertips, then in circular motions work into dry skin on the face, neck and eye area
- Apply a little water to emulsify
- Dampen the cloth with warm water, using the micro fibre side remove the balm, rinse and repeat
- Using the exfoliating side, gently sweep over the skin (no need to rinse)