About Guam Upker Seaweed Hair Restructuring Mask
Reconstruct, restore and hydrate the hair with this conditioning seaweed hair mask.
Ideal for dry and damaged hair types, it uses undaria pinnatifida, a form of seaweed, combined with shea butter and argan oil to deeply hydrate, nourish and reconstruct hair that is damaged. Designed to be used in place of your usual conditioner, this treatment mask can be left on the hair for 2-3 minutes to boost keratin production, restore elasticity and repair damaged hair fibers which can cause dryness and split ends. Perfect for use once a week, it instantly restores volume, adds bounce and a natural radiant shine to the hair.
Undaria Pinnatifida is a natural seaweed mud that is rich in calcium, vitamins B and C, magnesium and iron, all known to boost the hairs natural protein levels and strengthen locks.
- Reconstructs and strengthens the hair
- Ideal for dry and damaged hair types
- Hydrates, repairs and promotes shine
- Boosts keratin production
- Rich in magnesium, iron and calcium
- Enriched with natural seaweed
- Designed to be used in place of a conditioner
How to use Guam Upker Seaweed Hair Restructuring Mask
- Apply to damp hair after shampooing
- Distribute through the hair from root to tip with a comb
- Leave on for 2-3 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly
- For best results, towel dry the hair and apply the Guam Upker Seaweed Restructuring Crystals