Love Boo Baby Bottom Butter

$11.48
(7 reviews) Write a Review
Concern:
Dryness and dehydration
Concern:
Sensitive skin
Formulation:
Cream
Ingredients:
Natural
Ingredients:
Sulphate free
Ingredients:
Paraben free
Ingredients:
Safe to use in pregnancy
Packaging:
Tube
Product ID: 2895
This soothing bottom butter is packed with nature’s goodies to help protect baby’s delicate skin from nappy rash. Active ingredients form a protective layer to help keep irritants away from delicate areas. Cotton seed oil, Tahitian Monoi and lavender oil all work to soothe, moisturise and help keep little bots peachy and free from nappy rash. It also comes in a handy tube to help make nappy changing time stress free.

99% natural. The other 1% is where the teeniest amount of preservatives is added to protect the product from micro-spoilage once it's been opened (in other words, it protects the ingredients from bugs in the atmosphere.) It contains some of the most luxurious goodies possible including lavender oil, chamomile and cotton seed oil.

Directions For Use

Smooth a teeny dab onto cleansed, dry nappy area and... ooh, that's better!

7 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews

  • 5
    A 5 star review

    Posted by Unknown on 2nd Sep 2015

    It works great on my baby's bottom and it's got a really nice scent!

  • 5
    A 5 star review

    Posted by Carolina from Rio de Janeiro on 28th Sep 2014

    Simply the best diaper cream I have ever used in my baby.

  • 5
    A 5 star review

    Posted by Ying from TSEUNG KWAN O on 18th Sep 2014

  • 5
    A 5 star review

    Posted by DORA from LE PRE SAINT GERVAIS on 20th Mar 2014

  • 5
    A 5 star review

    Posted by jackie from West Midlands on 15th Mar 2014

    Have tried nearly every baby product on the market,Love Boo is the best,by far,the quality is superb,the smell is divine.<br>

  • 5
    A 5 star review

    Posted by EVE-MARIE from QUEBEC on 6th Jul 2013

---

Wish List
has been added to your Wish List.