About P.F. Candle Co. Apple Picking Standard Candle
A warm autumn scented candle, designed to evoke feelings of a cold autumn day, crunching leaves beneath your feet and endless warm cider refills.
Infused with notes of crisp apples, mulled cider, and cedarwood, this unique autumn candle brings warmth into the hope, with a subtle sweet scent. Great for use in any room in the home, this luxury candle is housed in an apothecary jar with retro inspired packaging, which and once burnt through the stylish jar can be used as a planter, pencil or makeup brush holder.
Burn time - 40-50 hours
Size - 2.75" in diameter and 3.75" in height.
- Infused with warm and sweet scents of crisp apples, mulled cider and cedarwood
- Hand poured and made with soy wax
- Features a cotton wick
- Perfect for autumn and winter
- Housed in a re-usable amber jar
- Suitable for men and women
- Vegan and cruelty free
How to use P.F. Candle Co. Apple Picking Standard Candle
- Always trim the wick before lighting
- Allow wax to melt to the edges to prevent pooling
- Do not burn for any longer than 4 hours at a time
- Stop burning the candle when only 1/4" of wax remains
- Once the candle has finished, clean out the jar and use as a planter, pencil holder or makeup brush holder