About P.F. Candle Co. Los Angeles Standard Soy Jar Candle
Encompassing all of the aromas reminiscent of a walk around Los Angeles, from overgrown bougainvillea, bright city lights, canyon hiking and rich sunsets, this is a truly unique scent.
Enriched with redwood, lime and herbaceous yarrow scents, it combines a woody base with earthy undertones. It's also blended with floral jasmine, weathered beechwood, sea salt, wood and sage aroma's, making it perfect for use in any room. With a medium bodied scent, it can burn for up to 50 hours, filling your space with a sensual, deep and balanced aroma. Made with soy wax, and a cotton wick, all housed in an apothecary amber jar, it makes the ideal gift, and once burnt through, it can even be re-used as a plant pot, pencil or makeup holder.
Burn time - 40-50 hours
Size - 2.75" in diameter and 3.75" in height.
- Infused with woody top notes and earthy undertones
- Combines jasmine, redwood, lime and yarrow aroma's
- Burns for up 50 hours
- Hand poured and made with 100% soy wax, and a cotton wick
- Housed in an apothecary jar, than can be re-used
- Vegan friendly and cruelty free
How to use P.F. Candle Co. Los Angeles Standard Soy Jar Candle
- Always trim the wick before lighting
- Allow wax to melt to the edges to prevent pooling
- Do not burn for any longer than 4 hours at a time
- Stop burning the candle when only 1/4" of wax remains
- Once the candle has finished, clean out the jar and use as a planter, pencil holder or makeup brush holder
About P.F. Candle Co.
The entire P.F. collection is vegan, cruelty-free, and phthalate-free — always. All their candles use 100% domestically-grown soy wax. While their production methods have improved over the years, something that hasn't changed about P.F. products is the people behind them. All of their products are developed, produced, tested, packed, and shipped by their team out of their warehouse in Los Angeles, CA.