About Phyto PhytoSpecific Baobab Oil Hair Bath
This nourishing baobab hair oil has been created for dry, frizzy hair to help relax the fibres.
As part of a complete haircare program, Baobab Oil hair bath is the must-have for textured hair. Multi-use elixir with 5 sublimating vegetable oils, use as an oil bath before shampooing to nourish and strengthen the hair, lightly hydrate the scalp and also can be used without rinsing on dry hair during styling. Hair is nourished, fortified, radiant with beauty.
It can also be applied to the body to hydrate the skin and offering an incomparable satiny softness.
Enriched with shea oil, sunflower oil, and corn oil, rich in vitamin E and omega's, the formula deeply nourishes and hair fiber and leaves it shinier, softer and more supple.
- Containing vitamin E and Omega's
- Deep nourishing hair oil
- Suitable for curly, dry and frizzy hair
- Multi-purpose to use as a leave-in-treatment
- Containing key oils to hydrate hair
How to use Phytospecific Baobab Oil Hair Bath
- As a pre-shampoo treatment: apply to dry or damp hair and scalp
- Leave on for 15 minutes and rinse thoroughly
- Proceed to shampoo
- For more intense results, leave on overnight
- Proceed to shampoo in the morning
- As a leave-in treatment: start with one or 2 pumps and rub between hands
- Apply more if needed
- Distribute evenly concentrating on mid-shafts and ends
- Can be used on body and areas of severe dryness such as knees and elbows
- During a Phytorelaxer touch-up, apply 'Baobab Oil' to previously relaxed hair (mid-shafts and ends) to shield hair from overlap.