About Polaar IceSource Moisturizing Gel
A lightweight moisturising gel, formulated for normal, combination and oily skin types.
Featuring a unique blend of iceburg water, the purest form of water to re-hydrate, thalassiossira antartica, an active ingredient from the fjords which helps to maintain hydration, and hyaluronic acid, known to plump, moisturise and promote suppleness. With a super light texture, its absorbed into the skin almost immediately, helping to soften, reduce dryness and smooth the complexion, making it ideal for use before makeup.
- Ideal for combination and oily skin types
- Lightweight and fast absorbing
- Contains hyaluronic acid to plump and hydrate
- Vegan friendly and cruelty free
- Free from parabens, phenoxyethanol, alcohol and mineral oil
How to use Polaar IceSource Moisturizing Gel
- Apply to clean skin on the face and neck
- Massage until fully absorbed
- Ideal for use as a makeup primer
Polaar's IceSource range has been designed to hydrate, soften and plump, using encapsulated iceburg water, which is free from pollutants and environmental aggressors, to help maintain the skin's natural balance. Combined with hyaluronic acid, a 'water sponge' and thalassiossira antartica, a seaweed drawn at -3760m from the depths of the polar fjords. Rich in amino acids, essential fatty acids and carbohydrates, it reconstitutes the hydrolipidic film of the skin and restores up to 1/3 of the natural hydration of the skin.