St Eval Candle Thyme & Mint Tin Candle

Was: $13.02
Now: $10.42
(2 reviews) Write a Review
Ingredients:
Made in the UK
Packaging:
Tin

Available for dispatch in 1-2 weeks

Product ID: 4726

About St Eval Candle Thyme & Mint Tin Candle

A refreshing, herbal and clean scented candle infused with a stimulating blend of fresh thyme and mint, reminiscent of a blooming herb garden. Ideal for use in the kitchen, or any room that needs a little energizing. All of St Eval candles are hand poured in their farm based factory on the beautiful north coast of Cornwall. 
Made from blended mineral wax and features a cotton wick. 

Directions For Use

Burn time - 45hrs.

St Eval Candle Thyme & Mint Tin Candle Reviews

Reviews

  • 5
    I can't get enough of this sent!

    Posted by Loves Candles on 2nd Jan 2020

    I love this scent for ridding my kitchen and home of cooking odors. I have a fairly small kitchen but it opens to the dinning room and onto the living room. Cooking smells can linger for hours and sometimes into the next day. I light one of these candles when I start to cook and it takes care of the odor problem. I let it burn for quite a while. I don't extinguish the flame until all I smell throughout is the fresh candle smell after dinner.

    I have bought these for more than twice the amount in the past. I bought several from this website. I'm on my third candle. I'm thinking these could be seconds because the wick is not quite centered on any of them, unlike the more expensive ones. I think they are still worth the purchase. I just have to watch how they burn and scrape wax from the sides at the top until they start burning more evenly.

    These are also great for helping with bathroom odors. We used up the one of a different scent we wanted to try. I put this one in the bathroom and it leaves a nice, fresh scent. I will be buying more!

  • 4
    A 4 star review

    Posted by A beauty lover on 20th Apr 2017

    This candle is reasonably priced but doesn't actually smell very much, bought for my kitchen to freshen after cooking but isn't very effective, suits a smaller room better.

---