About Guam Upker Seaweed Mud Hair Treatment
A unique seaweed mud hair mask that both cleanses and repairs the hair and scalp.
Ideal for reducing scalp irritation, dandruff and signs of eczema and psoriasis on the scalp, this keratin rich treatment helps to heal stressed, fine, weak and damaged hair. Using a complex blend of undaria pinnatifida, a seaweed that is rich in amino acids and minerals to nourish, restore balance, strengthen and boost elasticity. Great for hair that is prone to split ends, is coloured, stressed or over styled, which often leads to a lack or keratin in the hair, this scalp saving treatment restores the structure of the hair stem to reveal healthier, shinier and stronger hair. It's also enriched with jojoba, avocado and rice oil, known to nourish and protect the hair.
Undaria pinnatifida is a brown seaweed which can be harvested once a year in spring. It is rich in calcium, vitamins B and C as well as magnesium, iron and folic acid. It can also help to promote the production of keratin in the hair.
- Treatment hair mask to promote keratin production
- Reduces the signs of dandruff, eczema and psoriasis on the scalp
- Ideal for fine, weak and damaged hair
- Strengthens, restores hydration and boosts shine
- Promotes elasticity and fights greys
- Enriched with natural seaweed mud
- Contains amino acids, keratin, calcium and vitamins
- Paraben free
How to use Guam Upker Seaweed Mud Hair Treatment
- Apply to wet hair (do not shampoo first)
- Massage through roots, mind lengths and ends
- Leave on for 2-3 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly
- For best results follow with the Guam Upker Illuminating Cream Leave-In conditioner
- Alternatively follow with a detangling product
- Use once a week for best results