About P.F. Candle Co. No. 04 Teakwood & Tobacco Room Spray
Spritz your home, or fabrics with this rich and woody room spray.
Sometimes called their 'boyfriend scent', teakwood and tobacco is oozing with the aromas of leather, teak and orange, an aromatic blend that feels both warm, and vibrant. Offering an effortless fine mist with a fragrance loaded with with depth, P.F. Room & Linen sprays are ideal for use on bedsheets, pillows, sofa's, wardrobes, or anywhere that needs a lift! Ideal as a gift, or treat for someone special, it's retro style apothecary bottle adds a little style to your home.
- Refreshing room & linen spray
- Ideal for use on fabrics
- Infused with a rich and warming aroma of teakwood and tobacco
- Makes the perfect gift
- Packaged in an amber glass bottle
How to use P.F. No. 04 Teakwood & Tobacco Room Spray
- To freshen up a space, linens or inside a wardrobe - spritz a few times
- The scent lasts longest when sprayed directly only fabrics, blankets, pillows or clothing
- Not suitable for use on leather products due to it's water base formula
- It's recommended to test on an inconspicuous part of any textile first
About P.F. Candle Co.
The entire P.F. collection is vegan, cruelty-free, and phthalate-free — always. All their candles use 100% domestically-grown soy wax. While their production methods have improved over the years, something that hasn't changed about P.F. products is the people behind them. All of their products are developed, produced, tested, packed, and shipped by their team out of their warehouse in Los Angeles, CA.